Antitrust and Unfair Competition
If you have been a victim of a monopoly, price fixing or other unfair competition, you may be entitled to compensation.
Both federal and state governments have enacted antitrust laws that are designed to foster competition, ensure that there is a fair and level playing field in the marketplace, and protect consumers and other purchasers.
Unfortunately, anticompetitive activities still occur, and you may be a victim. We have experience in prosecuting antitrust cases on behalf of consumers and businesses alike.
We’re ready to assist you, so call us or click here to discuss your situation.
- Automotive Wire Harness Systems – Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit
- In re Aftermarket Filters Antitrust Litigation
- In re Fasteners and Zippers Antitrust Litigation
- In re Flonase Antitrust Litigation
- In re Insurance Brokerage Antitrust Litigation
- In re Live Concert Antirust
- Offshore Helicopter Services – Antitrust Class Action