Defective Products and Consumer Protection
If you are a victim of fraudulent or deceptive company practices, then you may be a victim entitled to compensation through a class action suit.
Chimicles & Tikellis frequently represents consumers who have been injured by false advertising or marketing or the sale of defective goods or services.
Consumer protection class actions usually involve a company selling products or services that do not live up to the company’s advertising claims, or overcharging consumers for goods or services. Whichever may be the case, our attorneys are available for a free consultation to help you understand your legal rights.
We’re ready to assist you, so call us or click here to discuss your situation.
- Alberton v. Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Overcharge Litigation
- Citizens Bank – Zombie Account Fees Class Action
- Comerica Bank Overdraft Fees
- DuPont Imprelis Class Action
- Fisher Price (Mattel) Rock N Play Sleeper Lawsuit
- In re Apple iPhone/iPod Warranty Litigation
- LG Front Load Washing Machine Mold/Mildew Litigation
- Magnavox Television Litigation
- Safeway Delivery Overcharge Litigation
- Samsung Energy Star
- Stericycle – Medical Waste Disposal – Class Action
- STERIS Corporation
- US Bank, NA Overdraft Fees Litigation
- Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machines Litigation